Please note the following important details for schools competing in Inaugural Limerick #Blitz (A parternship between Get Going…Get Rowing and Limerick Sports partnership)
Racing will start at 10:15 sharp. Please note your race time (no late entries allowed)
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your first race
- Upon arrival please collect your race cards from the Community coaches at the registration desk
- Payment should be made at registration in order to receive your race card
- Note: You cannot race without your race card
- When your race is called. Please go to your machine (marked on the card)
- Hand your race card to your time keeper
- Your timekeeper will record your race result on the card and your teacher should sign it to agree with the time
- Racing will continue until 2:30
If you have any questions, on the day, Please ask one of the Limerick Sports partners (Liam, Tracy, Phelim) or your Get Rowing community coaches (Ger, Sheila and Jess).
Prizes will be presented including the Ailish Sheehan & Arthur O’Brien Memorial cups which will be presented to the best overall school.
Limerick Sports partnership will be on hand for any assistance.
Limerick Clubs will be present on the day should you wish to find out information on joining a club or attending a camp.
Get Rowing T-shirts can be bought on the day for €10
A huge thanks for Liam, Tracy and Phelim from Limerick Sports Partnership and to Ger, Jess & Sheila for all the work they have put into partnering the programme
See you there !
- February 28th, 2017