On land and water, build camaraderie and have great fun while learning about rowing!
Our Team-Building Day will bring your team together and make them stronger while they learn a brand new sport as total beginners.
As many as 24 people will have an experience they’re sure to remember, they schedule goes like this:
• Experienced rower coaches demonstrate how to row, using both a simulator and rowing machines
• Half the students take to the water for an hour in our 3 touring quads learning the basics of rowing, while the other half take part in fun team-building activities
• The groups swap for the next hour
• Everyone has lunch together
• One group takes to the water for races while the other competes in rowing machine relay races and more team building
• Everyone swaps again
• Students come together for a final recap of the day, and what they’ll take away with them
€35 per student.
DEIS schools are encouraged to contact GGGR, as cost should not be a barrier to participation.
For more information please contact GetRowingManager@RowingIreland.ie